|Monday||:||08:30 AM-12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||:||08:30 AM-12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||:||08:30 AM-12:00 PM|
|Thursday||:||08:30 AM-12:00 PM|
|Friday||:||08:30 AM-12:00 PM|
The HDFC School
The HDFC School is committed to guide your child's learning journey by providing excellent education facilities that leads to excellence which in turn paves the path for empowerment.
They provide your child with learning opportunities that enables them to grow and develop in a holistic manner. They create an environment for inquisitive, intellectual, innovative minds and instill the joy of learning through cooperation and collaboration.
They aim to equip their students with life skills, emotional intelligence and a sound value system that will hold them in good stead in the future.
Their highly competent and experienced faculty inspire knowledge, learning and personal growth in their students. Their teaching process is strengthened by their curriculum, specially developed to bring out the best in every student and to empower each one to excel academically, emotionally and socially.
They aim to instill students a liberal attitude, a strong belief in ethics and respect for all life through Parent-School Partnerships and Community Integration Programmes. It is their utmost endeavor to develop responsible young 'global citizens'.
Their specializations are as follows:
- To empower students with academic proficiency in Literature, Maths, Science (Applied & Pure), The Humanities, Fine Arts & Crafts, Sports and outbound experiences.
- To create an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and committed to academic rigour
- To align the goals of students, parents and teachers in order to achieve higher standards in learning and get the best results
- To provide students, and their families, social and emotional support throughout the formative and senior learning years
- To ensure that every student is given the opportunity to build leadership qualities and to develop social skills that can lead to success in school and in life