Greetings from RoboClub!
The following workshops are open for registration at RoboClub, Chirag Enclave
EV3 Robot Design and Programming - 11 – 16yrs
· Introduction to Mechanical components
· Robot design and construction
· Visual Programming( motor/move blocks, Axis/Pivot Turns)
· Application of Sensors and coding with light, color, sound, ultrasonic, gyro and touch sensors.
· Task based models-like line follower, hurdle, maze etc
· 16 sessions cover 16 different working models
· WRO based challenges
DUBOTICS ( 4.5-6yrs) ·
* Young students will be able to build fun and simple models using colorful elements such as sea saw, rolling vehicle, spinning top, raft and many more.
· By playing with and manipulating these models, children experience pulleys, levers, gears, and wheels and axles. Duration : 10 weeks Date: 9th July Onwards Time: 3 - 4.15 pm
Lego Robotics-Term 1- (6-9yrs)
· Introduces kids to simple machines through fun and challenging LEGO® projects.
· Kids will explore gears, levers, pulleys, wheels & axles and build working models in each session.
· Learn classification of mechanical components and their uses
· Introduction to We Do animated programming software
Age- 6-9 yrs
Date: Saturday 9th July onwards ( 16 sessions) Time- 10.30-12noon
NXT Robotics – ( 9 – 11yrs) Learn mechanical design, construction, programming & teamwork skills using Robotic kits, motors & sensors students build different robots using NXT Mind storms technology & program them with a computer to move, react & solve challenges. This workshop will expose students to engineering and scientific principles, classification of components and their specific uses. Children will learn to code and use sensors for desired output. Workshop enhances teamwork, logical thinking, problem solving, creativity, communication and self-confidence.
Duration :16 weeks
Date: 9th July Onwards
Time: 10.30 am -12.30 pm
Registration fee is only applicable for new students.
All Classes are completely hands-on promoting research, critical thinking, problem solving, communication and teamwork building.