|Monday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
|Thursday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
|Friday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
|Saturday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
|Sunday||:||09:00 AM-08:00 PM|
The Institute is working with government employment agencies and private organisations delivering training to the children to enhance their qualifications. Brisk Kids Academy has developed a program for additional qualifications on scope. Brisk Kids Academy has built a strong reputation for providing excellent service to students and for being a unique institute in such a short period of time what makes us unique is the culture of our organisation; our mission is to help students take the next step in their life journey
An abacus is a manual aid to calculating that consists of beads or disks that can be moved up and down on a series of sticks or strings within a usually wooden frame. The abacus itself doesn't calculate; it's simply a device for helping a human being to calculate by remembering what has been counted.
1. Enhances photographic memory.
2. Enables quick and accurate calculations to be computed mentally.
3. Develops concentration, listening and comprehension skills.
4. Promotes creativity.
5. Builds self confidence.
6. Aids in mastery of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
7. Gives your child confidence in math.
8. Prepares your child for standardized testing.
9. Teacher instructed weekly classes.
10. We build a foundation to ensure each child has the skill set to tackle any aspect of math.
Children using Abacus are found to be superior in the accuracy of their memory and the number of digits they are able to memorize when compared with non-abacus learners of the same age. This is because the abacus children place numbers on the abacus image in their head as they mentally calculate with abacus method. he advantage of Abacus learning is that the learners can calculate simple mathematical problems rapidly and accurately. They acquire the ability of doing mental maths utilizing the abacus image, which allows quick calculations without actually using the ABACUS