Early Engineers is a leading after-school activity provider focusing on technical grooming and creativity enhancement for kids. Company provides STEM courses like Robotics, Coding, Mobile App Design & Engineering Concepts for children age 5-16 years.
All sessions are centred towards enhancing students’ proficiency in 4 C’s:Creativity | Critical thinking | Collaboration |Communication.
Courses are planned to keep in mind some activity, interactive learning, teamwork, presentation, discussion and fun quotient. It deploys the globally proven STEM focusing on approaching to help kids gain the skills required to succeed in today's challenging world. This includes the ability to think critically, solve complex problems, and drive advancements in science and technology.
Year long foundation program is available covering multiple areas with one class per week in evening hours.
- Junior Lego Robotics (5-9 years) – Learning Motors, Gears, pulleys, levers, sensors and corresponding programming from computer using Lego Kits.
- Senior Mindstorm Robotics (9 years +) – movement, turn, rotation, sensors – touch, sound, ultrasonic and corresponding programming on Lego Mindstorm kits.
- Software Engineering (5-14 years) – Creative workshop along with Concept understanding using hands-on session on computer and physical activities – Binary system, computational thinking, Algorithm, Loop, Conditions, Functions, Bugs and Debugging
- Video Game Design /Mobile Application Design (9 years +) - Fully functional game creation starting from white canvas. Children will be able to design the look, level, character, enemy of the game (take away – created game/application)
- Aerospace Engineering (5-14 years) – Activities with various flying machines rockets, parachute, aeroplane etc. and corresponding understanding of science behind these.