Sunflower craft is a fun summer activity. In this activity, we’ll learn how to make sunflowers using noodles.
Things you will need:
Yellow, brown and green paint
1. Pour some rotini noodles onto a plate and paint them with yellow paint. Allow them to dry completely.
2. While they are drying, dip your finger into brown paint and make a circle on the sheet. That circle will be the middle of your sunflower. Fill the circle with thumbprints.
3. Once they all are dry, glue the noodles around the circle carefully.
4. After gluing the noodles, make a stem and leaves using your paintbrush with green paint.
5. There you go! Your noodles sunflower is ready!